Our staff includes Professional Accountants, who are expert Tax Preparers and Tax Planners.
Due to their recognized professional status, CPA's and EA's are allowed to practice before the IRS and the Taxation Department of each State. This means that when the IRS or any other taxing authority questions or audits a tax return, as filed, our Accountants are qualified to represent and defend both the taxpayer and the content of the tax return before those taxing authorities.
We specialize in the preparation and filing of Income taxes for:
- Corporations, including “C” Corps.; Sub “S” Corps; LLC’s; PC’s.
- Partnerships, including LLP’s.
- Sole Proprietorships, including LLC’s.
- Not-for-profit Organizations
- Trusts and Estates Tax Returns
- Gift Tax Returns